What's new

Pepin Whore

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I guess I found my new fav-o-rite cigar blender, Don Pepin Garcia. I have like 9 boxes and quite an assortment of singles. That's the most I have of any manufacturer/blender.

I've got a whole 48qt cooler filled with his shit (except for a box of PAN's and the Outlaw LfD's) and thank gawd I'm out of room and can't buy anything else.

Here's what I mean...

The cool thing about the new box is it came with my name on it~!

Since it was an event for Outlaw Cigar Co. and Pepin was there rolling up a storm, they had a deal going- buy 3 pepins and get a free fresh rolled. So I guess I have a fistfull of freshly rolled pepins (7 x 40ish). They are in a different box so no pix right now.

Here's one of the Pepin Lancero's from Puff N Stuff in Atlanta...

And since I'm posting picks....

*Limp action in the wrist is due to Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow). Baggy/saggy eyes due to my lack o' sleep.

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
yup, that's what my frigidor/coolerdoor/humidors look like.

I love the blends.
between Padron 64's, some of the 1000 series and everything Pepin/Tatuaje, I dont need much else.

earnold25

Eran
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
i really need to give some more of his cigars a shot. i had the pepin black label, and wasn't so impressed. tasted like fire on my tongue, with hints of flame. the 601 habano wrapper was very nice however. oh, and I had a red label tatuaje that was good, but again, way spicy to the point where it overpowered all other flavors.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Rob will get you hooked on these. I have more Pepins now than any other and its my go to cigar more and more often. Had a Tat Noella last night that would stand up to anything. Beware

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I love most of what Pepin produces, but some are definitely better than others. I still think the Brown Label Tatuaje Noellas is my favorite.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The pepin line has become my absolute favorite over the last year...it started with the blue lable and then the cuban classic and jjs. Last week smoked my frst miami 8 11 and was very impressed. My NC humidors are also quickly filling up with all Pepin's stuff...

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I went home and counted the boxes. 12 boxes of Pepins plus singles. Woohoo.