SHAPE: Toro
ORIGIN: Nicaragua
WRAPPER: Connecticut
BINDER: Nicaraguan
FILLER: Nicaraguan
STRENGTH: Full
SIZE: 6.0 x 50
PRICE: ~$2.00

Described as a mild-medium, which it was, and also as creamy, which mine was not. This cigar had hints of tea, lots of earthiness, and all the way through was very woodsy. It burned very evenly, and drew perfectly. Just as a Perdomo should. It smoked great, I just didn't really like the flavor as well as I thought I would. I've had this cigar for close to a year in my humidor.

It was my last one, and I probably won't be putting any more on hand to keep for a give away. I want folks to think a little better of me than that, when I hand them a smoke.[:D]

What Cigar Review has to say about it:

Developed to meet the increasingly discerning tastes of cigar enthusiasts, Perdomo Fresco® is a "house blend" made by an exclusive group of Perdomo factory artisans known as "Las Olas" under the watchful eye of Nick Perdomo, Sr. Perdomo Fresco® is composed of deeply fermented Nicaraguan and Dominican Cuban seed tobaccos punctuated by a Jalapa-grown Criollo '98 wrapper chosen from the tobacco plant's fifth and sixth primings. The Criollo '98 wrapper lends a rich, silky smooth quality to this medium-bodied smoke.

Perdomo Fresco® is available in three classic sizes - Robusto (5"x50), Churchill (7"x50) and Torpedo (6 "x54). Packaged in a "Cuban Wheel" of 50 cigars, each wheel contains a "Fresco card" which bears the name, vital statistics and short biography of the cigar roller as well as the "roll on" date the cigars were hand crafted.

My review - barely a 2 star. *****

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
yep, I had one a year ago, and I barely remember it. I told the guy at the B&M who gave it to me it was "unremarkable"...It was just sort of bland, IIRC...

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Huh, I love Perdomo's line of let's say $5.00 and under cigars. Like the Fresco, The Cigar, Slow Aged, and the Tera Del Sol. The Fresco is a nice light morning cigar with coffee I love them all. I always keep quite a few of them around. Like the previous review said they draw well and burn even. Good Good cigars. I actually haven't had a bad Perdomo yet. From the Ediction De Silvo down to the Fresco. Perdomo makes a great cigar.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I actually haven't had a bad Perdomo yet.
That right there proves taht everyone has different personal tastes (and none are wrong)...because I rarely find one that is worth smoking. The "mistakes" at CI are a damn good yard'gar, but that's about the only positive thing I can say about Perdomo.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've had ok Perdomo's and I've had horrible Perdomo's. I've never had a great Perdomo. That said, the Perdomo Reserve aren't bad. Never had a Fresco and probably never will.