What's new

Perdomo Reserve

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So I did it. . . I found an excellent tobbacconist and sat down and smoked a Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion Cabinet Series Perfecto. . . that's just what I've been able to figure out from the label and the internet. . . I'd like to know more about what I smoked I really enjoyed it there was a nice spice to it, offset by points of sweetness and a nice leather taste. I already want another one! I'm so screwed!

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
it's only the beginning homie

couple of other NC's i'd suggest -
Black Pearl - Cobre
La Gloria Cubana Serie R - #4
Rocky Patel - Edge
Rocky Patel - SunGrown
CAO - Maduro

A little on the expensive side -
Gurkha Legend
Gurkha Regent
Ashton Vsg

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
as a matter of fact i'll send you out a sampler tomorrow. give you some variety

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
np, just pm me your address and name. or just use the one in the profile?

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Yes, being broke does indeed suck.
But early Christmas presents definately do not ... :wink: :santa2:

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
jasontp said:
So I did it. . . I found an excellent tobbacconist and sat down and smoked a Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion Cabinet Series Perfecto. . . that's just what I've been able to figure out from the label and the internet. . . I'd like to know more about what I smoked I really enjoyed it there was a nice spice to it, offset by points of sweetness and a nice leather taste. I already want another one! I'm so screwed!
What color was the band/cello? There are several in the La Trad series.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hmm I actually have one of these I got from a sampler, but I haven't tried it. I have tried the Perdomo Estate Seleccion and really enjoyed it.

I second the rocky patel sun growns, those are damn tasty.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Moglman said:
What color was the band/cello? There are several in the La Trad series.
It's yellow with gold and black. . . I'm a little upset because it was like 9 bucks and the review of the cabinet series that I read said they shouldn't be more than 8.00. . . but the guy I went to was really cool and he hooked me up with a cutter and a couple lighters and the newest issue of Cigar Magazine and some cedar so I figure I'm paying a buck or two for how I get treated and the atmosphere when I go in there.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
jasontp said:
It's yellow with gold and black. . . I'm a little upset because it was like 9 bucks and the review of the cabinet series that I read said they shouldn't be more than 8.00. . . but the guy I went to was really cool and he hooked me up with a cutter and a couple lighters and the newest issue of Cigar Magazine and some cedar so I figure I'm paying a buck or two for how I get treated and the atmosphere when I go in there.
I think its good to throw a few bucks his way anyway. Support the local guys.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Oh yeah I'm totally with you. . . aside from being the only real cigar shop I've found in town he also sells fine wines, beers, and has an espresso machine, if I were indepentantly wealthy I'd never leave. . . he's got a fireplace and huge leather chairs and card tables if you want to just hang out and smoke. . . one of the coolest places I've ever been

Doofus

Spoon!
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
jasontp said:
Oh yeah I'm totally with you. . . aside from being the only real cigar shop I've found in town he also sells fine wines, beers, and has an espresso machine, if I were indepentantly wealthy I'd never leave. . . he's got a fireplace and huge leather chairs and card tables if you want to just hang out and smoke. . . one of the coolest places I've ever been

Oh, he's got "it" BAD!