What's new

Perdomo's range of cigars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi peeps,

just want to know what you lot think about the cigars that Perdomo produce.
Quality, taste that sort of stuff, anyone help out??

cheers

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
I really like the perdomo champagne.
And the Perdomo Reserve Limited Oscuro

Both good prices and on sale a lot. Its not Tatuaje, but i like it as a followup smoke or if i know my taste is off(like today with allergies.)

Also the couple of Perdomo ESV '91 i have had are great.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I like most of Perdomo's stuff. The old la Tradicion Cameroon and maduros were great, as is the Champagne. My favorite is the Perdomo ESV. Just plain awesome. I had one today--loved it--and my brother had one too. He doesn't smoke very often, but at the end of that stick he said "we should do this every day I'm here" ... And so we shall :)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I've only had 3 or 4 Perdomos. A maduro (didn't like), a Lot 23 (OK mild smoke), and I don't remember which others. From my limited experience with the brand I was not impressed, but there are about 50 blends I haven't tried.

My favorite feature in a cigar is complexity, and I found them to be lacking in that department. I do give them props for keeping their prices down.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
The limited oscuro and lot 23 maduro are good cigars. Didn't like the habano. Been planning on trying more. Just ordered some gran cru corojo and patriarch to try next.

JP8

USAF Retired
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Ive only tried three Perdomo's; Lot 23 nattie and maduro and limited oscuro. I really like the oscuro the best. I just revisted the lot 23 nattie yesterday (after 30+ days in the humi). It was much better than the first go around. The maduro was good not great but good IMHO.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
When I first started out smoking cigars on a daily basis Perdomo was one of the brands I smoked. I no longer smoke perdomo's but I would say get a sampler and try them that way. His cigars are fairly resonable for you to try them all.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
The maduro Gran Cru is pretty good, I'm just not a fan of the 6x60 they make.
Gran Cru has good flavor, but it's not too strong.
Perdomo does a good job with their product, and making sure that they cover the range so that most smokers can find something they like.