What's new

Pete coming to Tinderbox November 22

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Cool. Kinda wish I lived up in NC sometimes. Pete is always cool at events. Also, wouldn't mind making friends with Jani....if you get what I mean ;)
You'll have to fight xfreebirdx off her to get close. I'm scared I'm gonna have to take bail $$ lol Dont get me wrong Janny absolutely beautiful woman but id rather have her cigars :)

I don't want to hear you pissing and whining when I'm showing off my restraining order...........:p LOL.

The sad part is I probably wouldn't end up with a restraining order after the ass whooping she throws at me. :(

brandoncpm

BoM Nov '13
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
This is a tiny place. I'm honestly not sure how they are going to accommodate all these people unless they block off a section of the parking garage. I've heard they couldn't smoke in the store anymore but that may not be true. It is in the basement with a large parking deck so I would say bring a jacket and plan on that

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This should be interesting to see all of the people crammed into the Tinderbox Southpark. You can smoke in there. So, light em up. Should be a great event.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
So, if it gets too crowded, we'll just go over to Outland. I've never been but it looks pretty close and they're open until 11pm.

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
So, if it gets too crowded, we'll just go over to Outland. I've never been but it looks pretty close and they're open until 11pm.
Sounds good to me. I like they're selections.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
I really looked forward to being there with you all today however, I have to bow out. I was just getting ready to leave when my wife called, one of the kids is sick and leaving work would be bad for her at the moment, so I'm gong to spend the day with my daughter, which I don't get to do enough of anyway. And, since she's not well, we get to eat ice cream.

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I really looked forward to being there with you all today however, I have to bow out. I was just getting ready to leave when my wife called, one of the kids is sick and leaving work would be bad for her at the moment, so I'm gong to spend the day with my daughter, which I don't get to do enough of anyway. And, since she's not well, we get to eat ice cream.
We will miss you brother and hope your daughter gets better very soon!! We can do this again I'm sure:)

brandoncpm

BoM Nov '13
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
We will miss you brother and hope your daughter gets better very soon!! We can do this again I'm sure:)
If you're scared Adam just say you're scared :) just kidding and hope your daughter gets better soon