What's new

Pete Johnson at Holts Cigar Company

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
this wed/thurs bump!

...and the La Riqueza churchll limited edition 10 ct. boxes; I don't think they're tubo, just not pressed.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I just got the bad news today that I have to work the day of the event. The other day I have plans.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
TODAY FOLKS!

unpacked the new El Triunfador last night, and the Limited Edition La Riqueza churchills. Stuff looks good!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
EVENT DEALS:

buy 3 singles, get a free red label nobles
buy a 10 ct. box, get a three pack including a la Verite Robusto, La Riqueza, and Ambos Mundos.

buy a 20+ ct. box, get the above three pack, a tat black torpedo, and a swag pack including hat, pin, patches, and sticker.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
also,

we have a limited supply of the 10 ct. La Riqueza Churchills, and very limited supply of the new El Triunfador, plus Black and Verocu Tubos, and the Verocu #9 is finally back in stock!

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
This event was by far the worst I have been to. Got there at 2pm and stayed till 4pm and Pete wasn't there. Less than 10 guys in the whole place. I even got shorted the Tat Black Torpedo. How did that work out? I drove over 4hrs. round-trip to hang out and shoot the shit with Pete (who wasn't there) and not get all the sticks I was supposed to.

Sorry I had to vent.:angryteet

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
This event was by far the worst I have been to. Got there at 2pm and stayed till 4pm and Pete wasn't there. Less than 10 guys in the whole place. I even got shorted the Tat Black Torpedo. How did that work out? I drove over 4hrs. round-trip to hang out and shoot the shit with Pete (who wasn't there) and not get all the sticks I was supposed to.

Sorry I had to vent.:angryteet
No need to apologize Eddie, sorry that happened to you my friend. I spent 6 hours with Pete last Friday at Drapers in DC and that just doesn't sound like him at all.

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I'm sure it was definitely a fluke. Unfortunately I don't live around the corner. Kind of like when you went to draper's only to find out Pete wasn't there.