What's new

Pete Johnson - Cigar Shop and more - Oct 29th

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Thanks.

Special sale (SW Maduro Box) just posted in the WTS forum....Look for it. If it gets up (or someone can get a mod to approve it) before I leave tonight, I can have Pete sign the box for ya.....

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
GREAT time was had by all...

Pete sat and talked with a few of us nonstop for about 1 hour, gave me one of the new unreleased International El Triunfador (Lancero-ish) to review (but I had to review it in front of him! LOL!), allowed me to take kickA** portrait of him...

And about 5 of us who were around at the end of the night got a VERY special cigar for our trouble (think 25 made in the whole world :)

Thanks Pete, thanks Kent (Cigar Shop and More) and thanks friends...a night to remember :)

~brooks

Rating - 100%
167   0   0

Pete sat and talked with a few of us nonstop for about 1 hour, gave me one of the new unreleased International El Triunfador (Lancero-ish) to review (but I had to review it in front of him! LOL!), allowed me to take kickA** portrait of him...

And about 5 of us who were around at the end of the night got a VERY special cigar for our trouble (think 25 made in the whole world :)

Thanks Pete, thanks Kent (Cigar Shop and More) and thanks friends...a night to remember :)

~brooks
Here Here!!

A true pleasure meeting you Brooks!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Come on, you can't say something about a very special cigar and not say what it was... :hammersma LOL

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Come on, you can't say something about a very special cigar and not say what it was... :hammersma LOL
I can say this as I do not know as much about it as Brooks may...It will never be made again. At least not with the same wrapper........

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Yep, and I was there to get one! That was so cool. Pete is just a great guy to shoot the shit with.

Last edited:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0

~brooks
You forgot to mention that time, you know, when you literally offered to suck Pete's dick.

Ha-ha-ha, I'm NEVER gonna forget what he said about that!

Oh and hey, does anyone know if Pete jumped a plane back to Tulsa? You know, from that pic on his iPhone from his Facebook page?