What's new

Pete Johnson Event Review 1/9/09 - Michigan

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Scott, I know you don't want to give away too much, but if the Frank Rereleases, will it be the exact same cigar, or a different size from the orginal release?

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Scott, I know you don't want to give away too much, but if the Frank Rereleases, will it be the exact same cigar, or a different size from the orginal release?
Mitch

The Frank is not going to be "re-released" that I know of. That is done. This years release will be called "The Drac" for Dracula. I got the low down on what the packaging will look like and it will be Bad Ass to say the least. The

Pete chatted a little bit about the Black with me and got me a bit excited. So we'll see if he reads this post and wants to talk a little more about it.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I knew that next year of the Frank (this), there would be, not only the Drac, but also the same Frank's blend in a different vitola called Boris (the actor that brought Frankenstein to life); and then, in 2010, it should be Bela (or something related to Mr. Lugosi who brought Dracula to life). The Boris was going tobein larger quantities, but with the change in quantities for the Monster series, I don't know.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I knew that next year of the Frank (this), there would be, not only the Drac, but also the same Frank's blend in a different vitola called Boris (the actor that brought Frankenstein to life); and then, in 2010, it should be Bela (or something related to Mr. Lugosi who brought Dracula to life). The Boris was going tobein larger quantities, but with the change in quantities for the Monster series, I don't know.
Alfonso is correct. But it is not "The Frank". Sorry to mislead you Mitch. I did not get the low down on that release. He started to talk about it but was interupted and we never got back to it.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Hey Hendy, did he talk about the overruns at all? Someone was telling me that Pete had made a statement about them being more widely available soon...

And I sure am hoping for another (and larger) release of the Black!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I just reread this and learned about the Ambos Mundos...I'm totally pumped! I know the Series P is a cheaper line, but it's still out of my everyday range. Can't wait to try the new ones!