What's new

Pete Johnson Party, July 12th Cigar & Tabac, Overland Park KS

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0

Date: Thursday, July 12th

Judging by the link and at the bottom of the page, it appears Pete Johnson will be at the event:
http://cigarandtabacltd.com/events/

Specials include:
• Buy 3 cigars and get 1 free
• Buy a box and get swag

Here is the final list of the BOTL members that attended:
• Pete Johnson
• JDog
• Black_Metal
• ER Doc
• SuperKrishna
• hdroadglide
• srpoutlaw

I was able to grab a few photos with my phone.

Left-to-Right: ER Doc and SuperKrishna

Left-to-Right: hdroadglide talking with Pete, Black_Metal smoking an actual Mummy!, and photo of some of the product on sale

The Little Monsters were sold out in no time! Cigar & Tabac served some nice sandwiches and we all had a few great smokes... overall, a good time!

Sorry guys... I was too busy talking with folks to snap more photos.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Bad timing... there is a Rocky Patel event in Topeka at Churchills. Would I rather go to a Pete Johnson event you ask??? Why yes I would... but... I have a trip to Rocky's place in Honduras coming to me this fall and I want to talk to him and the rep about it. So to crappy ass Churchills I go :disappoin

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Like I said I won't be able to make it to C&T on Thursday but lucky for me he is going to be at Centro on Friday night... the wife has even agreed to let me go and it's our 10th anniversary :thumbsup:

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Since the wife had the baby already and I'm off this week I thought about making the drive up, but after last night I remember what it's like having a newborn...hence I'll probably be napping. Have fun gentlemen!

Dan

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Since the wife had the baby already and I'm off this week I thought about making the drive up, but after last night I remember what it's like having a newborn...hence I'll probably be napping. Have fun gentlemen!
Completely understandable Dan... family first!

I posted an updated list of the BOTL that attended and a few photos!