What's new

Pete Johnson's Dallas Tatuaje Event

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I'm on until 10P but I'm trying to swing some stuff over that way to put me in the area around 5P... I have JWyatt's BOTL poster so maybe we can get some more DFW area sigs on it. Won't be able to stay very long though - 7PM at best!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
The party must be damn fun... no updates yet? Come-on Man! (in the Keyshawn Johnson voice) :)

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
The party must be damn fun... no updates yet? Come-on Man! (in the Keyshawn Johnson voice) :)

You know, it was not like last year. There was not quite the party. One, when I got there at 4:30 the place was packed, that is because the rangers game was going on. So having to stand for the first hour and a half did not go well with me. Nothing like a place packed full of people each smoking cigars with alcohol, heat and inadequate ventilation. the night just seemed to drag on. I bought 2 of the "Face". I did not smoke one last night, will smoke it tonight. From what I heard they are good the first 2 inches, then not so much. It was a good time seeing some of the brothers. Not one picture was taken that I am aware of, so we are all safe.

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
You called it Brian - half of the crowd left after the game. Wish I coulda stayed a while longer. It was good seeing you, Brooks and AJ again, and getting to meet T-Ron99 and Money Collector!

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
LOL @ Plush....

I thought "The Face" was excellent for the first 2/3rds. The last 3rd changed, and I didn't care for it too much.

I was hoping to snag a box of the PCR's, but they said they're still a few weeks out.

Picked up 2 Face (limit 2 per person). They had some pretty good food as well!

No pics here either!