What's new

Peter Luger's Brooklyn, NY

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
What's the typical meal cost there? I'm going for the first time with friends on Friday.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
What's the typical meal cost there? I'm going for the first time with friends on Friday.
Definitely pricey. I haven't been there since the late 90's, but I would expect that a steak is going to run $35-$40, with sides in the $10-12 range and a decent bottle of wine at around $100.

Great place, though...

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Peter Lugers is a treat but take cash unless you have their Card. It is pricey but no pricier than Ruth Chris or Mortons.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Have you been to Flemings?

The bar at Ruth's Chris at the Old City Hall is a favorite Friday night haunt for me and the missus.

Haven't been to Grill 23 yet, used to go to Capital Grill on Newbury St. before the smoking ban.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
No...but I'll Yelp it as soon as I hit send.

The bar at Ruth's Chris at the Old City Hall is a favorite Friday night haunt for me and the missus.
Best Ruth Chris I've been to...hands down. I just love the atmosphere of Old City Hall. It just feels and looks like a steakhouse should.

Haven't been to Grill 23 yet.
Please fix this promptly. If you need a guide to show you the way, I'd be happy to help you discern the various offerings on the menu. :grin:

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Haven't been to Grill 23 yet, used to go to Capital Grill on Newbury St. before the smoking ban.
Use to go the Capital Grill on Newbury St as it was always, always good.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The only thing I don't like about Ruth's Chris is that I have to remember to ask them NOT to put butter on the steak. I like my steak neked. Though the Capital Grill's Steak au Poive was a favorite.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
COme out here to CA and we will go to Mastros... Much better...
MMMMM Mastros...literally right across the street from my office. My boss took us and told us to order what ever we wanted. lol So a glass of Johnny Gold, a Seafood Tower later, and a pettite fillet I was in for over $200. lol I shared the Seafood Tower, but it was too funny to see his eyes when they brought out the most expensive thing on the menu. :grinFU: