What's new

Peterson Dracula Pipes

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was wondering if any of you brothers have smoked a Peterson Dracula pipe before. I'm eyeing the Dracula SB (69) fishtail. Before I pull the trigger, I would like y'alls thoughts on this series of pipes. Thanks

002-029-24216.jpg

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i have one- the Craftsman series spigot. They smoke no differently than any other Pete- either buy it in person so you can inspect the drilling or buy from someone online who is willing to take a return. Peterson's drilling is hit and miss.
I'm actually still a noob to pipe smoking, so I've never smoked a Peterson pipe. All I have is a couple Missouri Meerschaums. Looking to up my game though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have that exact pipe and it is the definition of perfect. The draw is amazing and no matter what I fill it with I have to light one time and That's it. Burns everything flawlessly. It's also super light so very comfortable to keep in your mouth when driving or working . I would def recommend it

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I have that exact pipe and it is the definition of perfect. The draw is amazing and no matter what I fill it with I have to light one time and That's it. Burns everything flawlessly. It's also super light so very comfortable to keep in your mouth when driving or working . I would def recommend it
There he is!

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Dave 3/5 king has one
Lol damn, you've got a great memory. I don't even remember posting about it. I do have one, the exact one you're looking at. I don't have enough experience with pipes to say how it might compare to an exspensive pipe but the stem fits mice and tight, it looks great and the smoke gets to my mouth....lol. So really im no help, but I like it.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Lol damn, you've got a great memory. I don't even remember posting about it. I do have one, the exact one you're looking at. I don't have enough experience with pipes to say how it might compare to an exspensive pipe but the stem fits mice and tight, it looks great and the smoke gets to my mouth....lol. So really im no help, but I like it.
Heck, I knew you had one... You posted it during a review of a tobacco or something... Yeah, I have been eyeballing one of those... they look AWESOME... just can't justify pulling the trigger on it.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
+2 on Petersons drilling. I have an Aran that I cannot pass a cleaner through, but this is a minor annoyance in my book since I smoke English blends in it that don't gurgle. I've eyed the Dracula line for awhile, nice looking pipe. I say pull the trigger.