What's new

Petroglyph Designs

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
These guys make custom humidor, custom cigar pokers, and more. MY interest lies in their custom pokers. I have been trying to reach this company via phone and e-mail for over 2 weeks now and gotten no responses. Does anyone know if they are still in business? Better yet, anyone know how to get hold of them? Any help would be appreciated.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
This company is faily close to me. They were a big hit in 2003/04 and many local friends bought custom pokers from them. ( I never really needed a poker, so I didn't buy). However, the owner (Sage) ran into legal problems due to advertising his cigar pokers with cigar bands w/o permission of the cigar manufacturers. I think he basically stopped making them due to all the bad press, hassles and low volume.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
the cigar poker issue was solved, and sage was making them again. but at this point, i think he is out of business.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
This company is faily close to me. They were a big hit in 2003/04 and many local friends bought custom pokers from them. ( I never really needed a poker, so I didn't buy). However, the owner (Sage) ran into legal problems due to advertising his cigar pokers with cigar bands w/o permission of the cigar manufacturers. I think he basically stopped making them due to all the bad press, hassles and low volume.

So I am shit out of luck if this is the case thru them. Sage should fix his site to say that they no longer make them. I have some custom Headbanger cigar bands I want to have on the poker. Ugggggggggg. I want to trade cigars for one of these. It does not take but a few expensive plugged cigars to justify a nice poker.

Rutkus

Newb Puke
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
i purchased the VERY LAST cigar poker that Sage made. he had a falling out with his wife/business partner and is out of the business last i heard. they are very well made. there are like 4 different phone numbers on his site and one of them actually worked but this was months ago. i was persistant in trying to contact him but i do not have his info anymore unfortunately.

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Well, that explains it...I've been trying to reach him for the last month or so as well to order a poker but never could get anywhere; now I know why.

Too bad, as they are gorgeous tools.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
That's the first I've heard of this. That's too bad. I'm surprised another humidor maker hasn't picked this up yet. I'm sure there is a market for them, although may'be a small one.