What's new

Phenomenal Construction

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Panacea,...not because I rep them, but they are the best constructed and burning cigars I have smoked. I've smoked them all, and they are that well constructed. Other good constructed cigars are Padrons (sometimes like wind tunnels), Perdomo, some Tats, EP Carrillo. Ligas burn good if they aren't a figurado. Alec Bradley burns well too, but wind tunnelish as well.

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
I have to go with Padron also. Liga's are up there, but don't have the 100% perfect burn I always get with padron. I love tats, but they seems to be delicate IMO

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Liga's are always spot on in my experience. The only complaint I have with Padron's (mostly personal) is that the draw is too loose for my liking...

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Go figure I start this thread and get my first dud T52, at my best friend's bachelor party no less! Ahh, such is the nature of smoking cigars. :(

jbizzle

jb
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I used to be a daily opus pl smoker. the only issue I have with fuente is the person applying glue to the bands thinks each band needs a gallon of glue. other than that never had a construction issue once.
No kidding. Other than that construction wise I don't remember a bad Opus. Some may be off or flat, but construction is fine. Haven't smoked as many but I've yet to have a bad Anarchy out of several boxes. This is interesting with it's unique shape and design. Tatuaje cojonu 2003 is another one.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Go figure I start this thread and get my first dud T52, at my best friend's bachelor party no less! Ahh, such is the nature of smoking cigars. :(
I've had one plugged t52 and a few started unraveling after cutting. I just try to keep the wrapper wet and continue to smoke. Needless to say I've started punching them. I've read what Saka had to say about the wrapper leaves and it sounds like a valid explanation for the unraveling. I'll continue to smoke 'em!

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I've had one plugged t52 and a few started unraveling after cutting. I just try to keep the wrapper wet and continue to smoke. Needless to say I've started punching them. I've read what Saka had to say about the wrapper leaves and it sounds like a valid explanation for the unraveling. I'll continue to smoke 'em!
Yeah, I'm not stopping any time soon. Great smokes, I'm not letting 1 bad one turn me off!