What's new

Philly Herf Today!

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I heard about the Philly herf yesterday, so I am heading up to the Philly here in a little bit!

Hope to see some of you there!
~Mark

Mahogany's 5:00pm-???
[size=-1] 1524 Walnut St. [/size] (across from Le Bec Fin)
[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica](215) 732-3982
[/font]http://www.phillytown.com/mahogany.htm

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hmmm wonder where you might have heard about this event? :scratchhe I'm trying to go and probally will be able to but might be an hour or so late. :clap:

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
tubaman said:
How was the herf? Geoffrie didn't listen to your advice and fold. He wound up giving me alot of his chips!!:yes: :yes: :yes:
Even a blind squirrel bumps into a acorn from time to time. Just felt bad after the last time and all that cursing.

And they were Steven's chips. Still won a small chunk but not as much as should have. Got tired got sloppy. But still haven't lost since getting my "got puros" sweatshirt..

Hey Kev why don't you invite Erich into the game? Could use the fresh blood?

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
geoffrie said:
Hey Kev why don't you invite Erich into the game? Could use the fresh blood?
I'd love the invite and that's pretty much what it would be in fact I think!! :laugh: Btw is the game for money or cigars? :dunno:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
As you know geoffrie, this wasn't my game! But Erich if you are willing to bring a couple a hunge, then I think we could easily get you into the game!

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Dam! I tune out for one day and I miss a local Herf! Holy crap! Just my luck! How was is guys?

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
tubaman said:
As you know geoffrie, this wasn't my game! But Erich if you are willing to bring a couple a hunge, then I think we could easily get you into the game!
Forgive this idiot directions impaired moron but what exactly is a hunge? :scratchhe

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
jcgoldner said:
Dam! I tune out for one day and I miss a local Herf! Holy crap! Just my luck! How was is guys?
The Herf in fact was great!! An ecclatic group of fellows attended and a great time was had by all. Some good food, drinks, coversation, laughter, smokes and a very nice establishment. Also for me it was so darn easy to get there. Which is saying alot since at times I can be directionally impaired! :bouncetau ; I'd definitely hook up with this fine group again!!