What's new

Phoenix

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Heading to Phoenix for work in April. I think my wife may tag along. Does anyone have any recommendations of places to stay (I'm guessing downtown but haven't got a meeting site yet) things to do in the evenings or places to eat?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Alright, I'm booked to Phoenix June 20-24th. I'll be at the Hilton Mesa East, anyone have restaurant, bar, B&M or lounge suggestions? I will be in training during the days but am free during the evenings.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Fox Scottsdale is a nice B&M/Bar. They have an excellent craft beer selection along with a crazy selection of spirits. Their Jaime Garcia "The Fox" exclusive is a must try stick. Nice humidor and sweet lounge. I have two daughters with birthdays that are in that timeframe, but if I can get a hall pass one night, my garage has a kegorator and there is an excellent brewery up the road that fills growlers. Arizona Wilderness is another brewery that is highly rated, it has decent food and the beer is pretty good, especially if they have their watermelon gose on tap.