What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Rating - 100%
59   0   0

This thick necked slobber factory is Hoss, and we added him to our pack yesterday. He is a brother from the same litter to our other bulldog, Rufus. I got a call last week from the breeder we bought Rufus from. She had him in a place that has no AC, and was no longer able to afford to keep him, and was looking to give him away to a good home. I called the wife about it expecting her to adamantly refuse to take in another bulldog. She has a soft heart, and I have a soft head, so we drove down and brought him home yesterday. He has a laid back temperament, and is getting along well with our other two dogs.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

This thick necked slobber factory is Hoss, and we added him to our pack yesterday. He is a brother from the same litter to our other bulldog, Rufus. I got a call last week from the breeder we bought Rufus from. She had him in a place that has no AC, and was no longer able to afford to keep him, and was looking to give him away to a good home. I called the wife about it expecting her to adamantly refuse to take in another bulldog. She has a soft heart, and I have a soft head, so we drove down and brought him home yesterday. He has a laid back temperament, and is getting along well with our other two dogs.
What a good looking dog!! I have wanted a bully as long as I can remember and the cost is just not something I can manage to justify to the bank account.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

I've always loved seeing Bulldogs. They have literally one speed and are just big plushy forms of teddy bears. With drool.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Oh Yeah!!! Congrats.

Rating - 100%
119   0   0

Hoss is one good looking bully....Otis approves

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
25   0   0

This is Mouse, one of my local cigar shop's mascot. He comes and greets everyone to get a scratch while in the lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that Cigar Haven? Been in there a couple times, but never smoked in the lounge.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Is that Cigar Haven? Been in there a couple times, but never smoked in the lounge.

Yep, Cigar Haven.

They have a very good selection and you can find most things you're looking for, except for small boutique stuff.

The lounge is nice. Big screen with all the channels, very comfortable chairs and barber chairs, and decent air flow. And of course, WiFi.

There is also the "exclusive lounge" in the back that I can't afford to be a member. I just sit out in the leather chairs with the other plebes!