What's new

pick 'em pool 11/13-11/14

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
things will be shaken up this week for the leaders. I note that I, for example, have:

4 different from larry ramponi
2 different from mike miketa
2 different from CMT

btw, I don't knw what y'all's usernames are, matched up to the names on the site. I am "Vince Young"

CMT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man it has been crazy at work, I never have time to post without someone up my ass. We will see who comes out this week on top.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Wow. 9(!!!!!!) uncontested games this week! Only 5 games up for grabs this week:
NE/Mia. Poni took Mia.
KC/Buf. Two of the leaders took Buf, better hope KC wins.
Det/Ari. 3 picks for Ari.
TB/Was. 3 picks for TB...including CMT! Makes me feel a little better about my pick! LOL
Sea/SL. 2 picks for SL.

Should be interesting! :thumbsup:

scottsins

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
god news for me is that if (looks likely) I miss on Arizona, I can cancel the lost game to CMT and Poni, with my KC pic. Mike would pull ahead one more game though, since he's ogt Detroit AND KC.

oh, on another note, I got stuck with K. Jones in my fantasy league. He's onde nothing. AI dropped R. Willimas earlier in the season, since no QB could throw to him. He has 2 TD's today.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Well, not with Miami, but certainly the Buffalo picks. Assuming I get the TB game with him I'll lose one game to CMT overall. Anybody check out GB? Holy crap!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Holy crap! Anybody else watching this crazy ass TB/Wash game? Damn. This is gonna be close. Disappointed in a lot of what I'm seeing from TB right now. They really need to figure out the running game!

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Friggin barn burner. Looks like who ever has the ball last will win.

GO Wash!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I don't care what you agree with punk! :wink:

WOO-F'ING-HOO!!!!!!!

Go Bucs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
is this the slowest site in the world for anyone else (this picks site)

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Now if the damn O-Line could just pick it up with the Run game. Unless we are going to start running Alstott on a normal basis, the backs we have aren't going to do much if the O-Line isn't making some holes.

scottsins

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
you can never point to one call. if washington was the better team, and deserved to win, there's no way they shold have got the ball on downs with 3-4 minutes left and not been able to close out the game. Also, after a horrible drive, Simms coming back the way he did showed what knowledgeable college football fans have known for a while. Not just "The Sports Reporters", Mike Lupica, et. al. talking points garbage, but actual observations from watching him.

off my soapbox now.

the better plays he made werenm't even the TD passes/highlights. the 15-25 yard outs he was throwiung to convert 3rd downs were pretty.