Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Trinidad Robusto T (unknown box date)

Votes: 5 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Hey guys,

I am currently sitting in the hospital because my wife is having pre-term labor contractions (scary stuff). She is only 28.5 weeks pregnant (so we are very early for this). However I know that God is walking with us through this ordeal so I am very confident in the outcome (regardless what happens).

This got me thinking though; what cigar should I smoke when my first born comes? Pick my cigar for me guys!!! :cbig:

Thanks guys! Have a blessed day!

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
Trinidad Robusto T (unknown box date) .... mostly cuz its on I really want to try.

La Verite next prob.

TMS

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My thoughts and prayers go to you, your wife, and your little one. My son was born @ 29 weeks, 2.2lbs, and today is his first birthday. After a long journey, he is a perfect little man, and I am sure yours will be as well. Whatever you choose you will remember it forever. Please let us know how everything works out.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Best of Luck! Lost City for me... (Kind of the Holy Grail)... Not really ever seen one... etc... Only seen 'em on line etc... Not sure they really exist.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I'd actually pick up a box of twenty of something really special that you can not only smoke one of each year but have a chance to smoke the very last two together on his 18th birthday. Congrats and best of luck.

SmokeyOgre

Has Layers
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I voted Opus

but why not go w/ your favorite smoke? That way every time you have one you'll have a great memory to reflect on often. Plus people would think it's cool when you share them and say "This is my favorite, I smoked one when my kid was born and think of him all the time"

SmokeyOgre

Has Layers
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd actually pick up a box of twenty of something really special that you can not only smoke one of each year but have a chance to smoke the very last two together on his 18th birthday. Congrats and best of luck.
^-- or this, great idea!