Pick my X-mas Eve Smoke! (ends @ 9pm)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Okay guys,

I have a bit of a dilema...Every outstanding smoke I recieved this month, Ive said to myself.."Hey, Im smoking this on X-mas eve!" Now I have bout 7 sticks that all look good for the taking!!!

Please pick my stick!

Poll ends at 9:00pm sharp...that's "smoke time!"

Wigwam_Motel

Banned
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
my x-mas smoke will be something humble, tampa sweetheart ts-50 a $1.00 smoke. I have the entire year to enjoy fantastic smokes, but sometimes I need to appreciate.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I'll be lighting my shark around 8:30. Any one else joining us in a Christmas-Eve Shark?
The congnac barrel aged wrapper is so spicy, sweet & rich, that there is no question that it's the right choice for me. All of those sticks are great. but something about the AF Maduro leaf screams holiday. Eat a great meal - you're in for a treat!

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I'll be lighting my shark around 8:30. Any one else joining us in a Christmas-Eve Shark?
The congnac barrel aged wrapper is so spicy, sweet & rich, that there is no question that it's the right choice for me. All of those sticks are great. but something about the AF Maduro leaf screams holiday. Eat a great meal - you're in for a treat!
Damn....after your review, I think I should go with the shark....2 hours 15 min to go!

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I voted Cohiba, I haven't had any of the Maduro 5 line, but I've heard excellent things. No matter what you smoke, it's going to be great because it's Christmas Eve! Enjoy!

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
I will say SHARK. Anejos just seem to say Christmas to me. Never had the shark vitola yet. Can you believe both of my go to guys sold whole boxes to people they owed favors. I think the is a shark bandit going around Pittsburgh. Selfish bastard.

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
the Shark it is...Just finished eating a tipical Puerto Rican Xmas dinner...Rice Congri Style, Pernil, Potato salad, Yuca, and Plaintains Escavichi...?Now I go smoke!

Thanks guys...this poll has been one of the highlights of the party...we have no lives!!!