What's new

Picked up a new ligher today.

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
My faithful Colibri Firebird SST has worked great for about three years. It still works but the cap is about to break off and it does fight me occasionally. While shopping in Walmart I happened to check out in the aisle where they sell cigarettes and noticed they had the Ronsons for $2.49 so I went ahead and picked one up. A sharp little lighter for the price.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Isn't it amazing how some of the cheaper items simply outwork soome of those more costlier, what I call "image" items.

My first lighter was this overly expensive Calibri which I had to always keep filling. Then one day, I am in the Liquor Store and pick up this $5.99 torch and what do you know, I have had it for over 3 years and it simply gets the job done!

Just shows to go you!

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I Colibri Firebird SST was only $16 and I love it. A beautiful dark blue... well was... most of the paint has chipped off. The reason I'm getting a new one is if the cap breaks off I could see it accidentally lighting in my pocket!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I've been using a Xikar lighter that Steve bombed me with, IIRC, and it's been pretty stellar. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I picked up a colibri vortex (dual flame) on cigar bid for $35. I always get compliments on it. I didn't know about the cheap ones when I bought it or else I probably would have went for one of those.