What's new

Picking a cigar

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I use my inventory app to narrow it down to 2or 3. Then it's a matter of which one jumps out at me when I open the humidor. Sometimes if I have a new cigar in the humidor I haven't tried, that makes the decision easier.

the_bhoop

Keep Calm Cigar On
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely depends on time! If I'm going to feel rushed its going to be a everyday smoke! Then if I know I'm going to have plenty of time, the questions becomes which good smoke is it going to be!?!?!

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Yea it takes me quite a while, walking back and forth and in a circle to and from my 5 humidors. I've noticed that if my mind gets stuck on smoking a cigar earlier in the day, then I just need to go ahead and smoke that one, because if not I'm going to continue thinking about that one while smoking whatever one I picked out...thus ruining the smoking experience

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Like the majority here, time is the biggest factor. Smaller sticks and less expensive stuff when I don't have a long time, save the big Churchill's or the rare/pricey stuff for a leisurely afternoon when I can really enjoy it.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Depends on the time I have to smoke and if I will be doing anything else while smoking. I enjoy smoking while I brew, but I am not very focused on the smoke so I don't grab something "top shelf" or new to me. Normally I don't have much time for a stick so I buy smaller sticks typically but keep a few larger ones on hand for times when I can sit and enjoy for longer. And the opposite of most brothers here, my weather is now getting pleasant outside where I can stand to be outside longer with my sticks without sweating my ass off.