What's new

Pics of a newbie rolling setup (and first stogies)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well, Sellesmokes, it's up to us two. Bowie is an hour & a half. Here's what I have: a home office to roll in with an excellent big desk covering two walls. The most preposterous and excessive stash of leaves. So we have good rolling space where our fingers won't freeze. Plenty of hooch and comfy chairs on the enclosed smoking porch -- but it's frigid out there right now. I do my smoking these days in the garage with a space heater. There's a big flat screen out there where we can throw on a bowl game or some MMA. If it gets too crowded, we can roll a couple motorcycles out of the way, or even sit on them. So the garage idea works so long as it's not like 20 outside. Masons are repairing my chimney right now, which got struck by lightning. In a couple days I'll be able to torch the fireplace... that's a good winter place to smoke, is right beside the hearth, cause the flue sucks up the smoke. But that's a one man space. The back side of the hearth is in the garage, so that helps make that space habitable. Trundle on over we'll feed you at the brew pub or the low brow Mexican place. Got to keep an eye on the weather and on holiday traffic jams right now... don't wanna combine the both.

Your call.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, Sellesmokes, it's up to us two. Bowie is an hour & a half. Here's what I have: a home office to roll in with an excellent big desk covering two walls. The most preposterous and excessive stash of leaves. So we have good rolling space where our fingers won't freeze. Plenty of hooch and comfy chairs on the enclosed smoking porch -- but it's frigid out there right now. I do my smoking these days in the garage with a space heater. There's a big flat screen out there where we can throw on a bowl game or some MMA. If it gets too crowded, we can roll a couple motorcycles out of the way, or even sit on them. So the garage idea works so long as it's not like 20 outside. Masons are repairing my chimney right now, which got struck by lightning. In a couple days I'll be able to torch the fireplace... that's a good winter place to smoke, is right beside the hearth, cause the flue sucks up the smoke. But that's a one man space. The back side of the hearth is in the garage, so that helps make that space habitable. Trundle on over we'll feed you at the brew pub or the low brow Mexican place. Got to keep an eye on the weather and on holiday traffic jams right now... don't wanna combine the both.

Your call.
Sounds good to me! I'll probably have some dumb questions, but as I said I'll make up for it with some fine bourbon (I've got Blanton's, Basil-Hayden, and Old Weller 107).
Anyone else getting in on this? Would have to be either the 30th or the 6th for me.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Rachel Remix is right across town. She has an excellent indoor smoking space. But she hasn't spoken up. Her schedule gets pretty full with business. On the go, all the time. So prolly just us.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rachel Remix is right across town. She has an excellent indoor smoking space. But she hasn't spoken up. Her schedule gets pretty full with business. On the go, all the time. So prolly just us.
Well, I'm game anyway which date is better for you (if either)?