What's new

Pics of my cabinet after LEDs

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Perfect timing since I'm waiting for Aristocrat to arrive on Friday. Just curious. Are those battery operated or power ? If latter, how did you connect it to the outlet ?

They are LED rope lights which I have plugged into outlet. Im ordering the "CLAPPER" for the lights , so when Clap they will turn on. That idea came from another brother on here!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Gonna agree with Justin on this. Living in hot climates like yourself it's tough to control temps. Most will by cooling humidors or wine fridges. I'd ask Ron if he sells anything that can keep the temp down inside the cabinet. Short of putting it in the basement or an air conditioned room.

Yeah, we dont have basements here in Florida, Which sucks.. Well let me rephrase... 99% of homes dont have basements. it seems to stay around 72-74 and peak around 4pm for a hr around 75. Im gonna push my luck. Some of my friends keep theres here at 75 with no issues. I messages Ron yesterday and never heard back. Oh well.....

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The fans and LEDs are wired to a custom timer I had made in the uk. It's coonected to a transformer plugged into the mains. It's setup to run the fans for 2 minutes every 20 and also gives the permanent live feed to the LEDs to which I added an on / off switch at the back of the humi.

All wires are in the beading in the rear corners and the timer is under the bottom shelf.

I've also wired in a green led that sits in the bottom corner of the door to show when the fans are running.