What's new

Pics of your cellar

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Troof. Now next time my father visits and almost certainly asks "Jesus Matt, how much do you f****** smoke?", I can explain with confidence I'm actually a model of temperance.
Yes. Thank God for our brother, @bostoneo . He serves as the bar of temperance that we can all get under to quiet our significant others. A very important role around here.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well, I bought my first jars tonight. I bought eight 8oz jars. Then I put 1.5 ounces of Sir Walter Raleigh in one, and even with two bowls worth missing, it barely fit. So, how big of a jar do you need for the average tin?

kcmontie

Choppers, lanceros and cobs
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been getting into pipe restoration over the past year. In doing so I've kept some of my work and have tripled my pipe collection. Here is a pic of my restoration kit that grows as I learn more as well as my cellar.
View attachment 92564
View attachment 92561 View attachment 92562 View attachment 92563
I'm still new to pipes but I must say that looks amazing!
Also, this thread has me shopping way more than I ever did for cigars. My wife is gonna divorce me I'm sure of it. Maybe. She accepts me smoking cigars so there may be hope.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm still new to pipes but I must say that looks amazing!
Also, this thread has me shopping way more than I ever did for cigars. My wife is gonna divorce me I'm sure of it. Maybe. She accepts me smoking cigars so there may be hope.
Well I don't want to add to your woes but I will be posting several estate pipes for sale tonight in the sales thread. Just FYI if you want to look.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0