What's new

Pics of your cellar

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't know yet. Just received it in the mail.
The Summer Berry Brandy used to be called Appalachian Berry, and it received really good reviews from Muttonchop Piper (YouTube), so I ordered it.
Good to know I’m just getting into piping and 3 blends all Virginia’s which are not bad but not something I absolutely love. I really want to try some fruity/berry blends and aromatics.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Just getting back to my pipes after a good long hiatus. Looked at the stash today and realize that I haven't bought any pipe tobacco since 2009. I have about 80 tins unopened and about 3 lbs in jars. A lot of the blends just aren't available anymore. Guess I'll be smoking some well aged tobacco for a while now. Just opened a tin of an old favorite...University Flake from 2009. Simply delicious. Of course it has been stored in a temp and humidity controlled environment so all is well. I'll post a photo of what I have stashed a bit later. Surprised to hear McClelland's are gone. Glad a have a good supply of the St. James Woods. it has always been a favorite.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Just getting back to my pipes after a good long hiatus. Looked at the stash today and realize that I haven't bought any pipe tobacco since 2009. I have about 80 tins unopened and about 3 lbs in jars. A lot of the blends just aren't available anymore. Guess I'll be smoking some well aged tobacco for a while now. Just opened a tin of an old favorite...University Flake from 2009. Simply delicious. Of course it has been stored in a temp and humidity controlled environment so all is well. I'll post a photo of what I have stashed a bit later. Surprised to hear McClelland's are gone. Glad a have a good supply of the St. James Woods. it has always been a favorite.

Sadly, they are no more so enjoy what you have.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So, with these private stores you call cellars, who wants to sell some? There are a couple blends I’m looking for but since you all apparently buy it all before anyone else has a chance... any possibilities? Would really like to try some Penzance...and hopeful it isn’t marked up 100%. PM me if we can discuss.