What's new

Pics of your Humidor/Cooler/Walk In etc

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Volusianator, buy the way beautiful craftsmanship. :applause:
Thank you, I enjoy making a piece of lumber something I want to look at and touch. I get a lot of satisfaction out of those projects, but that's why I don't sell many or give many away, I always want to keep them for myself.:scratchhe

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thank you, I enjoy making a piece of lumber something I want to look at and touch. I get a lot of satisfaction out of those projects, but that's why I don't sell many or give many away, I always want to keep them for myself.:scratchhe
I know what you mean. Most of tools are still at a friends house...miles away. I plan to get them, but I have to organize my garage at our new house first. I won't have time to play until fall/winter anyways.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
well, what i have is really nothing compared to everything else on this thread, but i'm happy with my stash (no sense not being, right?) and i have plenty of time to build it up in the years to come.

My large humi's -

My Romeo y Julietta, this is my favorite -

My desktops & travel humi's, and the CAO's are for my girlfriend, i did manage to get her into cigars, and they aren't crappy sticks either, just flavored (although i do like the vanilla, just not more than a few puffs) -

pics are crappy cuz all i had laying around was my cell phone, and i ran out of memory before i could take shots of the contents

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
desktops.JPG

desktops2.JPG

wine cooler.JPG

wine cooler2.JPG

well I have a couple of cool boxes in the wine cooler. A cab of Boli pc. A box of Partagas PCE, a box of Vsg Illusions. 2 boxes of various habanos. a box of Various Gurhka, and a CAO collectors set. and no there are no "Repeaters" in that box. It was a nice sized cedar box. I have a 70 qt cooler, but it is now empty due to the addition of the wine cooler.