What's new

Pig Roast

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
7 years running my GF's family has cooked a whole pig this same way...just delicious.

20 gallons of homebrew lots of horseshoes and botchie ball, a fire and cigars o'plenty--My kind of weekend!

luau3.jpgluau1.jpgluau2.jpg

When the pig was done the King of the castle pulled the trailer it was on around the yard with his riding lawn mower, with his "grand pooba" hat on of course :)

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Those ears are always the prime targets (they cover them with foil excepting the last half hr)
Every piece of skin is also crackling crack
The only seasoning is a brine solution that gets brushed on with each turn of the rack--every hr, when the charcoal is replenished.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I've seen those pig roasting grate contraptions before. Heard good things about them. Now that my brothers are in on the new annual tradition? I'll have to invest in that setup

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
We do a whole pig every Christmas Eve. Parents bought my grandfather a Caja China some years back. He's to old now so it's over here, it's pretty awesome and it's a wonderful way to kick around and. Drink some beers while doing nothing but watching this thing.

Lacajachina.com