What's new

Piggies

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Nice brother, you got me by 2 so far haha.

This make me think DE should do a "Hot pork" sampler!
I forget where I saw it but on another forum that JD par-takes in it I saw someone suggesting that.
Actually it would be better as an event... pig pickin or somethin ...would definitely sell out wherever it was. It should be annual and have whole pig roast along with the pigs and pigs in a blanket and cops LOL seriously that would be hot tho
..I'd chase.... Ha
Lol I actually really like the concept if I had access to the pigs I'd host it
i second this, maybe if we started a petition, and was able to gather enough interest (not that that would be that hard) with the right venue, this would be an awesome event, that would definitely sell out, even if it was only one or 2 piggies and a few other of the DE offerings. hell, something like this would be more accessible then the DE safari!!
Wonder of we could pull it off for next summer. Anybody else think this would work/is worth the pursuit?

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I'm down, all though I don't carry much bearing/weight. I'd grab a pig sampler, get divorced doing it too!
Ill work on it may have to do it in conjunction with a shop/ account holder. I'm sure there's a difference in type of event i.e. basically having a cookout with smokes vs being able to use their name. If anyone has any info on it please pm me. I guess if any of the DE boys see the thread they may have input.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I'm down, all though I don't carry much bearing/weight. I'd grab a pig sampler, get divorced doing it too!
Ill work on it may have to do it in conjunction with a shop/ account holder. I'm sure there's a difference in type of event i.e. basically having a cookout with smokes vs being able to use their name. If anyone has any info on it please pm me. I guess if any of the DE boys see the thread they may have input.
I think it's a good idea, gives a lot of guys a chance to buy things they'd ghat have missed. Seems to be the most popular shape/line that DE has produced to date. I'm sure it could be lucrative for everyone. I mean a FFP in CA is $18.50-20 alone, I couldn't imagine what this would ring up...

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Got one FFP in the humi, but am waiting for the right time. Honestly, I'm as excited about the pig 40 would be cooking that day! Long way for an event, but if I start planning now, never know.

KK33

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Got one FFP in the humi, but am waiting for the right time. Honestly, I'm as excited about the pig 40 would be cooking that day! Long way for an event, but if I start planning now, never know.

KK33
If DE would be interested ...it's actually turning into a tour and travel channel type tv show in my head lol. ( 3-5 stops over the summer something everyone could have a chance to get to and different from just a shop visit/event and the op for some exclusive pigs ....yeesh

Rating - 100%
26   0   0

KK33
If DE would be interested ...it's actually turning into a tour and travel channel type tv show in my head lol. ( 3-5 stops over the summer something everyone could have a chance to get to and different from just a shop visit/event and the op for some exclusive pigs ....yeesh
Those are some good ideas! Limit the attendees, charge a cover for some whole hog BBQ/ the elusive piggie sampler. It would be 1 hell of a time and I'd do it!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Well if there was a Minnesota or Colorado stop, I might have to forgo Maryland. Sorry bro! Someday. When I get those Delta Sky Miles accrued!

KK33

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Well if there was a Minnesota or Colorado stop, I might have to forgo Maryland. Sorry bro! Someday. When I get those Delta Sky Miles accrued!

KK33
Doesn't matter I'd host all of em and it would be a six show/stop season called "pig smokin" featuring the smokes the pigs the event and the cigar scene in each area ... Yeah I'm runnin with it lol

Rating - 100%
26   0   0

KK33
Doesn't matter I'd host all of em and it would be a six show/stop season called "pig smokin" featuring the smokes the pigs the event and the cigar scene in each area ... Yeah I'm runnin with it lol
I know a few places around here with nice outdoor patios... Or my house! Haha ill send the wife and kids away...

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0

KK33
Sounds like you have her all flanged up! I'll be all over that like white on rice.

KK33

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Im in the same boat. Have all except the you looking for. Best of luck my friend. If I find them I will let you know

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

KK33
I like the way you think! Keep runnin with it and we might end up with something!