What's new

Pinar Del Rio Cigars - NEW VITOLAS

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I had my first Habano Sun Grown this weekend. Lancero to be exact. Wonderful flavors and excellent burn. It burned FOREVER. Nice blend Abe. I have smoked a few oscuro, but they just aren't my cup o' tea. This, however, deserves space in my humi. Kudos.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I had my first Habano Sun Grown this weekend. Lancero to be exact. Wonderful flavors and excellent burn. It burned FOREVER. Nice blend Abe. I have smoked a few oscuro, but they just aren't my cup o' tea. This, however, deserves space in my humi. Kudos.
I really want to try that SG Lancero out after having smoked the perfecto and this listening to the lancero review on cigar obsession. Definitely on my to purchase in the near future list.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Keep up the good work abe! I bought a fiver of your Oscuro and have yet to smoke one.... Looking forwrd to it!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I smoked a Pinar Del Rio Seleccion Magnum last night. Nice flavors and a couple of changes that kinda made me do a double take. The ring gauge is a little much for me though. I'll be trying the smaller vitolas next. So far the Sun Grown is still the best IMO.