What's new

Pipe ideas for Xmas

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Please help me out guys. I'd like to get into pipes but this cigar stuff is crazy enough so I don't know much. I need help finding my brother a nice pipe. He's just started smoking a pipe and tobacco pipe is what I'm talking about here. Anyways I've got a budget of about $100 for a pipe. Figure that should get me a nice enough pipe. Lmk where/what I can find the best bang for my buck or if y'all got something to offer up. Christmas is not far off so I need one quick. Thanks!

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at smokingpipes.com for a stanwell shape 191 I have a couple and they smoke great for the price. Stanwell is a good pipe for the price there are cheaper pipes but I like them. Good luck

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I second that website - Savinelli's, Peterson, Brebbia are all good smokers in that range, plus there is a top ten & top 100 list of tobacco tins on the site that can be very helpful when shopping for someone else! Good luck with your hunt! If you need anything else or have a question - don't hesitate to shoot me a pm!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Also check out boswellpipes.com, while most of the pipes on the web page sell as quick as they put them on. If you see something you like and call the shop they may have something close to it in stock.