What's new

Pipe Selfies... Let's see em' !

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Nice! I spent quite a bit of time on a CBR 900RR. The crotch rockets are fun, but the older I get I think cruising is more my style. Lol
I am plenty old and still haven't graduated past dirt bikes yet. Was just asked a few days ago when the next time I was going to go tear some trails up. I started thinking about it and the fact that I don't heal as quickly any more and realized maybe it's time to slow down...

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I am plenty old and still haven't graduated past dirt bikes yet. Was just asked a few days ago when the next time I was going to go tear some trails up. I started thinking about it and the fact that I don't heal as quickly any more and realized maybe it's time to slow down...
Hahaha. I'm about 75% healed from a nasty crash last year on a YZ250. Had to have shoulder reconstruction surgery. Rebuilt with titanium, so I'm officially worth something now! I don't heal fast anymore either it seems. @JustTroltln rides dirt bikes too. I think it's crazy how we all kinda have the same interest other than cigars.