What's new

Pipe Seller on eBay

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
On a side note, I'm storing my pipe paraphernalia beside my desk and I'm LOVING the aroma it's leaving around it! Definately enjoying this new hobby!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
You are getting a re-furbished pipe for 1/2 the price of what it sells for new. Re-furbished or "estate" pipes "can" be good investments, I have a few myself. I prefer to buy them from "someone" I know though.

I would probably re-check it and sterilize the stem before I used it. I would defintely put a stem bit on it, I tend to bite down on my pipes and it saves the bit from the extra wear and tear.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well the good part about buying an estate pipe is that its already broken in and you don't have to worry about spending time smoothing everything out, I'm in the process of breaking in my new duca carlo at the moment. If I were you though, I would make still I still got some strong sweet alcohol like rum and sanitize it well when you get it. Also, buy one or two cheap rubber pipe bits to slide on the tip so its not so....weird, putting your mouth all over someone else's teeth marks. Great find!