What's new

Pipe tobacco cheap but out of stock

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So being a new pipe smoker and not sure if this is just how it works but obviously pipe tobacco is cheaper then cigars. I’ll see a blend and look it up and most likely buy it but it always seems to be out of stock. Is that just how it is like as soon as a order comes in you gotta grab it or am I just looking at the wrong sites. The main site I use is smoking pipes because they are 18 and up

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
So being a new pipe smoker and not sure if this is just how it works but obviously pipe tobacco is cheaper then cigars. I’ll see a blend and look it up and most likely buy it but it always seems to be out of stock. Is that just how it is like as soon as a order comes in you gotta grab it or am I just looking at the wrong sites. The main site I use is smoking pipes because they are 18 and up
Depends on what brands/blend(s) you are looking for. Some are usually always available but many sell out within minutes or less

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Gabriel Theodoulos

Uncle Gabe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being a cigar aficionado for years, I've personally came to terms with price. It is normal to throw down $10-20.00 for a single stick. But when I started the pipe, I was pleasantly surprised to discover the same price would allow me to purchase 4+ ounces of pipe weed which is well over 30 bowls!

If i may be so bold as to offer my humble opinion, I would encourage you to watch the forums here and see what others enjoy. Primarily I have purchased bulk tobacco from Pipes and Cigars, because their selection is huge and their prices are reasonable. But very recently, I've discovered two more treasure coves!

Country Squire - The Country Squire is a Mississippi shop which has wonderful Middle Earth themed blends! If you really have the desire to lose yourself in some of the best tobacco blends I have ever smoked, purchase a bag of Old Toby. I plan on throwing a lot of my money at them this following month.

J.M. Boswell's - Earlier, I was doing some digging into Amish pipe tobacco, and Boswell's came up. Apparently, they have a good selection of themed blends (Summer, Autumn, Holiday) that I want to try.

I don't plan on giving up cigars. I enjoy sitting on my front deck and smoking a stick in the late afternoon. But with the pipe, I have more options at a better price!
Hope this helps.

ADDENDUM - If you want to try another wonderful blend, allow me to suggest Lane's 1-Q!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
You can easily buy enough "always in stock" blends to fill a cellar. If you read the "hot blend" threads and chase those blends you'll have a bad time.
Go to this thread https://www.pipesmokersdens.com/threads/gold-standard-blends.1117/
and buy what you like.
Yes, some are oos, but the majority are readily available- ENJOY!
Pipe smoking is supposed to be relaxing, not a worrisome hobby.