What's new

Pizza Hut Online: 1-Topping Large or Full House XL Pizza for $6.99

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Log in to pizzahut.com with your account and select the 'Specials' link. Scroll down about 2/3rds of the way down and select the 1-Topping Medium Pizza for $6.99 coupon. Under the 'choose your crust' dropdown, select the large or XL :wink:

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
vipe said:
Log in to pizzahut.com with your account and select the 'Specials' link. Scroll down about 2/3rds of the way down and select the 1-Topping Medium Pizza for $6.99 coupon. Under the 'choose your crust' dropdown, select the large or XL :wink:
So by getting an XL crust, does that mean you get a pizza that looks like a pistol target ... lots of tan around a red bullseye. :squinteye :bangbang:

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
tedski said:
So by getting an XL crust, does that mean you get a pizza that looks like a pistol target ... lots of tan around a red bullseye. :squinteye :bangbang:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, you get the wholly-sized XL pizza! I just discovered that their ordering system has an XL glitch in it... heh

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
N2Advnture said:
I don't see it bro...???

Opps... I forgot to mention that I always use the 'old' ordering system after logging in. Are you using the newer one?