What's new

Place to start

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you were to guess, you would be right. .. what are you gonna do? I do like that avatar you have.
Marc you refering to my avatar? If so it's a photo I took @Panama City, Fl last year.

What am I gonna do? I'm gonna read more over at ftt. There's a ton of grow/cure info. Lovin that place it's just what I've been searching for. Not buying any tobacco just yet. I'd like to read more and gather tools. Looking for a large wooden slab as well for a work place counter top. The more i read into this the more excited i become.

So here's a question. Is there a place that people share there blends?

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Marc you refering to my avatar? If so it's a photo I took @Panama City, Fl last year.

What am I gonna do? I'm gonna read more over at ftt. There's a ton of grow/cure info. Lovin that place it's just what I've been searching for. Not buying any tobacco just yet. I'd like to read more and gather tools. Looking for a large wooden slab as well for a work place counter top. The more i read into this the more excited i become.

Right here.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

I have a blend testing thread where I share my blends and my tasting notes for them as I test them. I highly encourage all to contribute so the group can get a feel for what leaf they like or dislike as well as get blending advice. It's one thing to roll dead fermented leaves in a tube, light them on fire, and draw the smoke into our mouths. It's a whole different thing to get a combination of dead and fermented leaves that makes a smoke we want in our mouths.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Marc you referring to my avatar? If so it's a photo I took @Panama City, Fl last year.
Yes. those type of themed pix always reminds me.
Nice. ftt seems to be the place for growers. ... I've only grown a half dozen plants myself but,
You can find places to blend share here and there at ftt. and I think puff as well as cigarbum kinda moved over here for the most part.
The most valuable possession to have is the relationship with the leaf. ask anyone.