What's new

Places that you have or would like to have a smoke one day?

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Smoked a Cohiba siglo VI at the Wellington over looking Madrid... Smoke a Padilla Miami Walking Calle Ocho, and Smoked an Opus Power Ranger, rooftop looking over the beach in Luiza, Puerto Rico.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I had the pleasure of the Four Seasons in Chicago right before the ban, Davidoff in one hand and a very old Single Malt in the other. Very nice.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Smoked a Cohiba siglo VI at the Wellington over looking Madrid... Smoke a Padilla Miami Walking Calle Ocho, and Smoked an Opus Power Ranger, rooftop looking over the beach in Luiza, Puerto Rico.
Damn David, that is sweet! Sure beats sitting in my backyard, on my deck overlooking my Pomeranian's ass!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
at this point, i would just like to have someone else to smoke with, no matter where it is. it gets said a lot, but its not only where you smoke, but who you smoke with.
Agreed. Any place with some friends, a comfortable place to sit and reasonably comfortable temps sounds like paradise to me. I'm picturing a deck overlooking a nice backyard, a grill going and lots of friendly faces. An abundance of beer is always nice too. Could be anywhere. :cbig:

I guess it's been a while since I've been to a place that has caused me to look around and think "wow, it's beautiful here." Most of the time I look around here and just think "wow, it's really flat." So I guess a place in the mountains would be nice for me.

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
My greatest smoking experience was sitting with my wife on the beach in Nerja Spain, puffing on an Opus, and watching 2 topless (very attractive)girls in thongs playing some sort of tennis...I am pretty sure the score was 2 all. :togetherl

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
My greatest smoking experience was sitting with my wife on the beach in Nerja Spain, puffing on an Opus, and watching 2 topless (very attractive)girls in thongs playing some sort of tennis...I am pretty sure the score was 2 all. :togetherl

now THAT'S livin'.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0

Winner Winner chicken dinner!!
That takes the cake right there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sitting on the deck of an oceanographic explorer off the peninsula of Antarctica, after returning from a 3 day kayak/camping trip.... Smoking a Cohiba Limitada 2004 sipping on Lagavulin 16y/o...

Attachments

cigarguy71

BIG JIM
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Mission Beach Ca. my brother graduated from the Marines in 96 i think. My dad rented a place for 7 day's i could walk outside maybe 30 yard and have my choice of 3 different coffee shops. And i did ever day cigar's the beach good coffee it was great.

orsonwelles

inmenso
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any well-aged DPG-produced stick with Pete, in Pete's humidor room, like Kumar, that lucky Bas/*&d, so and so.

Or maybe a nicely aged DECADE with Rocky and a 30 year old port.

...A 30 year old blonde would be ok too.

:thumbsup:

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Yeah...one of the hottest things I ever saw was a 25ish year old blond in a short black dress and high heels smoking a cigar.....I would BUY that girl another just to watch her smoke it! :devilhead

CoolP

Toro! Toro! Toro!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now a goal soon within reach is to be in Bahia with the factory foreman, both smoking old cigars, strolling through an earth and leaf-musty rolling room while sunlight shafts cut through cracks between the aged broadboard walls, watching the brown-eyed young ladies with talented fingers roll puros and smelling that aroma.
BEAUTIFUL!!! That would be fantastic at any cigar factory!

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A Monty #2 in one hand, a cafe au lait in the other, while sitting at any sidewalk cafe in Paris. I've done it, and I can't wait to do it again.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Had an Opus on the dock at a bar in St. Pete's Beach last October with an old friend, probably the most memorable experience I have had smoking a cigar...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to have a cigar while at the track side watching the F1 race at MONZA in Italy.

I wouldn't mind if I died shortly there after, I think all my dreams would have been fulfilled.