What's new

Places to smoke in Baltimore?

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I wasn't sure where to post this but this sections seems to get a lot of traffic. I am going to Baltimore this weekend for friend's bachelor party, looking for a nice place out to enjoy a smoke and drink before we really head out on the town Saturday night.

Also, any suggestions for a nice meal, hopefully with a good steak, but not ridiculously expensive?

Any fun things to do there Saturday & Sunday afternoons, thinking the aquarium, but anything like a driving range, gun range, etc?

Thanks for any info, and if this is the wrong section please feel free to move it, or even delete it after the weekend.

earnold25

Eran
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I'll preface this with saying I moved out of MD a few years ago, so double check to make sure these all still exist.

Depends on where you're staying in Baltimore. There's some very good shops with smoking lounges, but I only know of one near downtown. Cross Street Tobacco (although its not really a lounge, more of a sitting area). Downtown is also Havana Club, but I'm not sure if they still allow smoking there. Last I heard they never got their smoking indoor exemption, but that was a few years ago. My personal favorite is North of Baltimore city (about 20 to 25 minutes) is the Humidour, who just recently moved, so I can't comment on their new location, but their last had a great smoking lounge / area. Also, north of the city is Mt. Washington Cigar, who also moved recently, but used to have a great lounge as well.

Again, food, depending on where you're staying. Ruth's Chris is directly underneath Havana Club, and they have another, bigger, location near by. (Both Downtown). There's plenty of touristy spots to go to downtown at Harborplace though. You can get steaks and crab cakes at just about any of them.

The aquarium is a good thing to do, but I wouldn't really go there with a bachelor party personally. There's a gun range in Timonium as well (fairly close to the Humidour) called Continental arms. They do rentals of firearms and its an indoor range. You could check to see if the Orioles are in town. Camden Yards is a great park.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
We are going to be in Fells Point on Lancaster St, not too far from the IH it seems.

Thanks for the leads!