What's new

Playboy Tobacco?

Cravate

The other Brown Meat.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think most of us know that one of the most famous pipe smokers in the world is none other than Hugh Hefner.

What I'm now curious about is what brand of pipe tobacco does the man smoke? Hell, if Hef smokes something that's appealing to Ms. November then it should be good for anyone else's significant other?

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Most people I know have been smoking pipes for a long long time and don't smoke any particular brand. In fact they tend to blend their own by mixing a few choice tobaccos perhaps Hef is doing the same.

rhutch

Ryan
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I work for him and can ask him anytime I'm up at the house. So, with that in mind....I'll ask and let you know. Then I'll see if he has anything laying around that I can bomb!! Cool?

I think most of us know that one of the most famous pipe smokers in the world is none other than Hugh Hefner.

What I'm now curious about is what brand of pipe tobacco does the man smoke? Hell, if Hef smokes something that's appealing to Ms. November then it should be good for anyone else's significant other?

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Hefner started smoking a pipe in 1959, when he began hosting a TV show called "Playboy's Penthouse" -- "it was something to do with my hands" -- and he quit in 1985 after a stroke.

Rumor has it that he smoked a blend called Mixture No. 79.