What's new

Players Club by Don Diego: A Review

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
This cigar was a little fella, measuring 4 x 44, and it sports a dark, heavy duty (and toothy) Brazilian wrapper covering a filler mixed with Dominican and Brazilian tobaccos. The cap is sloppy, and overall this petite corona has a rustic and somewhat ruddy appearance.

I clipped the little bugger with my Palio and the pre-light draw was fine. The initial flavors however were a bit peculiar, more on this later…..

I toasted the foot of this mareva with my Vector Pump and waited until the end glowed orange before removing the flame—the aroma (odor?) at this point was not what I would say, pleasing.

After the first few draws this cigar was delivering smells and flavors of the most awful sort I have ever had in my nose and mouth. It was PUTRID. OH MY GOD, my apartment reeked of PISS. This nasty little fucker was thrown out of my house in less than 30 seconds.

Now, how do I end this review? Well, as a friend remarked to me after he smoked one,”I am still searching for my taste buds.”

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Tell us how you really feel about it Fredneck, and don't mince any words:headroll:

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
that's a hell of a classy act man...that's the kind of stuff that makes me proud to be a part of this board!
It was Chuck's idea. As a matter of fact, he'll be delivering them, so he should take credit because I was going to bomb Todd with these little stinkers.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
The remainder of these cigars (24) are on their way to a homeless man in California.

[dcn]03041560000691033421[/dcn]
California law requires that all toxic waste be stopped at the border and then re-routed to Nevada or Washington DC.

gpugliese

Beware the penguins...
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I think Nick has a box of these bad boys if my memory serves me correctly.

You guys thought Sheep was bad with Herf Dogs, just wait til Nick brings out the big guns. Good lord, I'll be feeling the artillery firing from the other side of the damn state.

gpugliese

Beware the penguins...
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Oh. Phew.

I think I remember seeing Cigar Insider rating these bad boys as a 92. How funny.