What's new

Playoffs!!!!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think if you hit the More button on the screen where you quote...you can modify your post. I thought I saw that somewhere else where someone wanted a post to say a particular thing. Don't quote me..I am new but I think you can. Gotta stop this drive..Come on D

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rooting for thebskindsbthis year and wishing for the Texans but it looks pretty bleak for them. :(

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Yeah it was bad. The knee was already compromised and the othe ligaments and tendons were compensating for the strain. I tweeted right after the INT. to pull him. He couldn't even throw off of the knee thats why that pass was short and couldn't run so the threat was gone and Seattle played accordingly. RGIII was ineffective from that point on.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'm a Seahawks season ticket holder and was glad to see that them win a playoff road game. They havan't done that in 30yrs. One the flip side it was tough for me to watch RGIII limp around on the field like that. I wonder what that game would have been like if he was 100% healthy.

My Hawks move on to play the Falcons in Atlanta. I'm looking forward to this game and got a feeling that they can win this game.

Just curious to find out what DE Chris Clemons status is for the game. He's the teams best pass rusher.

Also that was one of the worst fields I that I've sceen a playoff game on in a long time. What was up with that?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Yeah the field was terrible dont even get me started on that game. Good luck with the playoffs I think the falcons got exposed midseason and the Seahawks do have a good chance against them if they can trick Ryan Into some mistakes.

I'm a Seahawks season ticket holder and was glad to see that them win a playoff road game. They havan't done that in 30yrs. One the flip side it was tough for me to watch RGIII limp around on the field like that. I wonder what that game would have been like if he was 100% healthy.

My Hawks move on to play the Falcons in Atlanta. I'm looking forward to this game and got a feeling that they can win this game.

Just curious to find out what DE Chris Clemons status is for the game. He's the teams best pass rusher.

Also that was one of the worst fields I that I've sceen a playoff game on in a long time. What was up with that?