What's new

Please God, don’t let me win all the CBid auctions

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda went into a frenzy. No idea the total but I better f’in lose some.

Already got a box of Sobremesa, Melanios, a mi querida single and ruination.... this place is evil. Sticking to c page and normal sites .... that’s not true either. I have zero self control.

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well you're in it now so may as well make the best of it! Bid, bid, bid and win, win, win. Let your wife open the box when it arrives and then show her the credit card bill. The ensuing "discussion" will destroy any desire you have to go back! Problem solved!!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I figured if you were bidding, you wanted to win. I have been praying for you to win ALL of your Cbid auctions and find it puzzling why anyone would bid on auctions hoping not to win. Isn't that called shill bidding to make others pay more?

That's kinda messed up. :)

Maybe, but I think it's more like going to a buffet and taking so much food you leave untouched food on your plate to be thrown away. Grandma used to say "your eyes are bigger then your stomach". Hehe, she can't say that anymore about me!

In this case though your eyes are bigger then your humidor or your bank account or your mailbox or you didn't know what you already have or you realize you're not going to enjoy the cigars you bid on and the list goes on.

Most important thing Cbid taught me is that crap cigars do not get better with age.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Maybe, but I think it's more like going to a buffet and taking so much food you leave untouched food on your plate to be thrown away. Grandma used to say "your eyes are bigger then your stomach". Hehe, she can't say that anymore about me!

In this case though your eyes are bigger then your humidor or your bank account or your mailbox or you didn't know what you already have or you realize you're not going to enjoy the cigars you bid on and the list goes on.

Most important thing Cbid taught me is that crap cigars do not get better with age.
Sounds like an attempt to justify gluttony. I still hope the OP wins all of his bids. No better way to learn self control than overindulgence. A life lesson we all likely have experience with.