What's new

Please Keep Clay in Your Thoughts

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Damn Clay, I had no idea. I'm glad it all worked out for you, and that you're still here in one piece. People like that need to be rounded up and dropped in a hole somewhere to rot. Sorry you had to go through something like that, if you need anything don't be afraid to ask. If there is anything I've learned in the past couple weeks it's that I can lean on the brothers here at BOTL for support....this is really the best group of guys anywhere around. I hope that you figure out what plan is out there for you. I like the idea of a tattoo..I actually have a large guardian angel on my back (posted in my gallery I believe) that was tattooed there because my aunt and uncle adopted me when I was 11 years old growing up in the ghetto that is Detroit. They saved me and I wanted to remember that...so I feel for ya there. Never been in the situation you went through, but I can imagine that was hell. Sorry it had to happen, and I'm glad you're still here with us. Let us know if they catch the bastards.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Not to make light of what happened to you Clay, but that was your winning lottery ticket. 1 in a million chance of you walking away from that unharmed.

Glad your ok bubba.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Man Clay, I'm so glad to hear that you're ok! Someone was looking out for 'ya brother! If you need anything feel free to ask, you've got my email. I firmly believe that those guys will get what's coming to them one way or another.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Glad it worked out the way it did Clay. Speaking as someone who has been shot at before, it is truly something that sticks with you...and there is a reason you weren't hurt. Thank goodness.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Just a little Update....

They served a warrent on one of the gunman Friday night... My Witness ID'd the man and I ID'd the gun so they had enough to serve the warrent....

They robbed about 10 people and apparently committed a murder but that is not confirmed yet....

his initial hearing is set for Friday, that is if he did not recieve bail or meet bail... And it will go b4 the grand jury on the 28th... if the cop cannot show then I have to go present my case, which does not sound fun to me at all...

but thanks again for the continued thoughts and prayers, I really appreciate it

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Glad to see they got caught :thumbsup: I'm sorry to hear they actually killed someone though

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Right on bud!!! I know you probably want the worst for this guy, my advice is to try and forget about it.

Shoot me a PM if you want some advice, I've been in your shoes before.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks for the update Clay!

I'm glad something is being done about this. Karma is going to get the best of these fellows.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wow!!!! Just caught this thread today. Hope all works out for you. This appears to be one of those life changing events for you. Hopefully these two will remain off the streets.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I dont want the worst for these guys, I want justice for the families that lost somebody... yes, I can be mad and vindictive but what good is that going to do me? It will just keep me thinking about it and worrying about it which is the one thing that I refuse to do... I thank God that I am alive, and I will use every oppurtunity to show that.

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm glad they got them Clay!!! Be strong during all the legal stuff!!!

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
tobby4 said:
I dont want the worst for these guys, I want justice for the families that lost somebody... yes, I can be mad and vindictive but what good is that going to do me? It will just keep me thinking about it and worrying about it which is the one thing that I refuse to do... I thank God that I am alive, and I will use every oppurtunity to show that.
Remember, these types live and feed on other peoples fear. Be strong and resolute. If you have to go to court and testify, you do it with confidence and conviction:thumbsup:
I hope it all goes away quickly for you!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I am glad they were caught and Fredneck is probably right. A wise group of people once told me that holding onto anger and such against people right or wrong was like letting them live rent free in my head. The hell with that. Glad your OK.