What's new

Please pray for my mom

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Got the call earlier, cancer finally has taken it's toll, dad has begun his journey. Just waiting for the call that it is final. My mom has been worn down taking care of him the last couple of months. Am heading to Calif. tomorrow until Sunday. She will finally get some much needed rest when the end has come. Both were good Christian people and I am sure she would appreciate you all keeping her in your prayers.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Just had an update my dad seemed to almost stop breathing, got really shallow, but now he is breathing well again... still going to CA cause not sure of what will happen thru the week. He's a tough bugger but that only takes you so far... see everyone when I get back, maybe there will be good news ahead... for now.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Be safe on your travels and best wishes for your family. If it's time for your father may he go in comfort.
Justin

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
So sorry to hear this but I know what you are going through. I will most certainly remember you and your family in prayer. I prayer your and they have peace and comfort during this most difficult time. God speed, my brother.