What's new

Podcast of the Day

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Parcast Conspiracy Theories CIA Edition
The CIA is clandestine by nature — but some secrets can’t stay safe forever. Uncover the unofficial alliances, global cover-ups and vanished island at the center of the Agency’s most covert affairs. From international assassination plots to domestic mind control experiments, the more you learn, the less you know for sure. Conspiracy Theories: CIA Edition is a Spotify Original from Parcast

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Bible nerds unite! Nathan & Steve got to have a wonderful conversation with TikTok-famous Bible scholar Dan McClellan. Topics include the cognitive science of religion, the problem with univocality, the development of inerrancy, and… does God look like a cow?
Discovered Dan McClellan on Tik Tok and enjoyed his videos. I'm not a religious guy, but a lot of people around me are. So, having a little extra info is helpful when people get too pushy. It also helps with a bit of the left over trauma from growing up in evangelical churches.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ol' Art was responsible for countless hours of spooky entertainment over that static-filled AM station. It didn't get much better than a 2am drive down a dark country road while listening to his show:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How do empires rise? Why do they fall? And how have they shaped the world around us today?

William Dalrymple and Anita Anand explore the stories, personalities and events of empire over the course of history.

The first series looks at the British in India, covering the East India Company, the Raj, Gandhi, Independence and Partition.

The second series focusses on the rise and fall of the Ottoman Empire.
Empire Podcast by Goal Hanger Podcasts

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"Igor works as a private investigator in NYC. He’s often sitting in cars keeping a distant eye on someone with binoculars. Or following someone through the busy streets of New York. In this episode we hear about a time when Igor was on a case but sensed that something wasn’t right."

That seems lile under selling to be honest.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This guy is supposed to be the leading Marxist thinker in the world. I listen to folks even if I disagree.