Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The Cigar Authority (Audio)
Dog Watch Social Club (Audio)
Stogie Fresh (Video)
Stogie Review (Video)
Stogie'd TV (Video)
Tom's Cigar Review (Video)

These are all really good. The audio ones can be a little long, and sometimes find myself fast forwarding to the next segment if they start to ramble on.

There's a few others that still have episodes posted in iTunes, but haven't posted a new podcast in a long time.

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Forgot to mention the Stogie Fresh TV, has some great early episodes that looks at cigar production, and quality control, plus a 5 part tour of his humidors. Very nice. Makes you thirsty just watching all the cigars he has. MUST WATCH TV

Cheeseburger

nom nom nom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like listening to...

Blowin Smoke Podcast
Stogie Fresh 5
Cigar Authority

I tried listening to Dogwatch but gave up. Trying again but just not enjoying it. Good info, but the production just turns me off.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Various electronic music ones. Most drum and bass and uk garage. Not the kind of things too many cigar enthusiasts are into.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I like listening to...

Blowin Smoke Podcast

I tried listening to Dogwatch but gave up. Trying again but just not enjoying it. Good info, but the production just turns me off.
Yes, same here. I listened to Dogwatch for years, but eventually realized "man, I can't stand this audio." I would spend the entire show turning it up for Dale, then down for Bob. Also, my girl and I both thought Bob was acting rather arrogant after he did all the cigar certifications.

Blowin Smoke is the one I listen to. Met the crew a few times, and they are good people. It has it's moments when it gets too far in the gutter for my tastes, but all in all it's good. When I spoke to Rob about some of it (like the never ending goat stuff) he pointed out that it's all listener driven at this point.

I follow a few other non-cigar podcasts. One on travel, and a few from Kevin Smith Podcast network.

Cheeseburger

nom nom nom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, same here. I listened to Dogwatch for years, but eventually realized "man, I can't stand this audio." I would spend the entire show turning it up for Dale, then down for Bob. Also, my girl and I both thought Bob was acting rather arrogant after he did all the cigar certifications.

Blowin Smoke is the one I listen to. Met the crew a few times, and they are good people. It has it's moments when it gets too far in the gutter for my tastes, but all in all it's good. When I spoke to Rob about some of it (like the never ending goat stuff) he pointed out that it's all listener driven at this point.

I follow a few other non-cigar podcasts. One on travel, and a few from Kevin Smith Podcast network.
I just think it's funny some podcasts or radio shows you listen to will say they're number 1 or the best just cuz of the most DLs or subscribers. I've given up already trying to listen, if it was the "best" show, why am I trying for a 2nd time to get into it again?

I guess I'm just looking more on the technical side of things, but it's what keeps me listening to the shows. No one wants to listen to bad quality audio whether it's radio, music, movies, audio books, etc.

The info is good, just not liking the way the show is produced. Audio isn't the greatest and too much dead air sometimes. Yeah it's a podcast, but anyone doing a podcast has got to have a mind set of feeling like their on the radio and doing their best.

Cigar_Ben

NiceTightAsh.com
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
We have our own video podcast, but these are the ones I subscribed too as well:

DWCR
StogieReview
Doc Stogie Fresh
Whiskycast
The Scotchcast
Tom's Cigars
WineLibrary
Stogie'd
Blowing Smoke
WineSpectator
Above and Beyond
Tiesto

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Stogie Geeks
Blowin Smoke
Dog Watch Cigar Radio
Gamehounds <- My favorite Gaming
Joe Rogan
Death Squad
Tech Guy
Risk
This American Life
Major Nelson <-- Xbox

I am a Podcastaholic

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Stogie Geeks and Nice Tight Ash

Unfortuantely I don't have time for many more.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ASAP Science
Backstory
OomPaul Podcast
Thrilling Adventure Hour
99% Invisible
Basic Brewing Radio
The British History Podcast
Effectively Wild
The History of Byzantium
The Memory Palace