What's new

Pokemon Go

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Alright with as many downloads as there were I'm sure we have some brothers playing. Ask any questions you may have to other brothers, display Your best Pokemon, etc.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'd be lying if I said I haven't played it. But I don't think I have anything good. Wouldn't know what a good Pokemon was.

Play on Justin, play on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I've gotten to take a couple accident reports for the Pokémon zombies in my town who walk out in front of moving cars.....
Wouldn't doubt that. Driving through downtown Naperville is horrible now. At least people are out instead of sitting inside all day. Just don't look at your damn phone while walking in the streets dummies

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My thoughts exactly. I'm half considering leaving this open for a day or two then mass-banning anyone that actually plays this...lol

I didn't see you ban people for their choices in Xbox and PlayStation games when those threads pop up now and again. But, you're considering banning Pokemon players. I see how it is.

Enjoy your game @manbearpig. Don't listen to the haters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Darwin ftw. We've been getting calls all week at work too about idiots playing this game wandering in traffic, trespassing etc.
Same here. A friend of mine is a career firefighter and he told me one of the firehouses is a "poke-stop" and he said in the middle of the night there's been close calls with people not paying attention to what's happening around them and narrowly missing being hit by a firetruck.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Some other cell phone game will take its place eventually but right now it's doing a good job of thinning out the no common sense folks and I'm fine with that. Not saying that about anyone here but if I see someone walking into oncoming traffic, head down, looking for a thing to throw a ball at on your phone.. well, I hope it'll be quick.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Same here. A friend of mine is a career firefighter and he told me one of the firehouses is a "poke-stop" and he said in the middle of the night there's been close calls with people not paying attention to what's happening around them and narrowly missing being hit by a firetruck.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk.
Same problem here. I have a fire house across the street and it's apparently a poke-stop as well. Small quiet towns around here so it's not usually busy but I think I know why they have a big ass flood light in the parking lot. They knew what was coming.