What's new

Poker League

Is there anyone interested in a 8-10 week poker league for a premium fiver.

I can now set up a league on Pokerstars. No deposit needed to play. We can have an unlimited amount of players. I was thinking on Friday or Saturday night. Let me know what sounds good.

Copy and paste list so I can gauge interest.

1. gbpacker66

Clint

Clint
I think more details would be good...Is this a weekly tourney? Rankings based on a point system?

Details, man, details!!

I think more details would be good...Is this a weekly tourney? Rankings based on a point system?

Details, man, details!!

Rankings are based on a point system, weekly would be good, if we go bi-weekly it would take us into late May. I know come that time of year, people want to start getting outside. I can set up a longer season next fall.

Feel free to make suggestions on how we can make this work for everyone!

We can play any poker game that stars offers, have a heads up tourney, or even have a private cash table for our members only.

Last edited:

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
I'd be very interested too, but would not be able to do the weekend as I'm usually out doing stuff as well. I can sit my ass on the couch all I want during the week! LOL :)

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Is there anyone interested in a 8-10 week poker league for a premium fiver.

I can now set up a league on Pokerstars. No deposit needed to play. We can have an unlimited amount of players. I was thinking on Friday or Saturday night. Let me know what sounds good.

Copy and paste list so I can gauge interest.

1. gbpacker66
2. Jolietfire
I've been trying to set up a separate tourney table for us here. Curios how long it took you to be able to have privileges of a private table? Thanks for the help in advance.
Btw Add me to the list
Justin

OK, looks like we have some interest in this. I will send out log in info shortly. We will start the week after the Packers win the Superbowl. Game will start about 7:30 CST. We will go for 8 weeks. Pay out will depend on how many players we have. The buy in will be 5 premium cigars for the 8 weeks.

This will be a no limit holdem tourney, points will be awarded bases on your finish in the tourney(I need to check on how PStars does this). All games will be play money.

Doug.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
I'd like to play, but not sure if I could make all the tourny's

Sorry for the massive delay in setting this up guys, but here is the info on how to sign up.

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter my Club ID number: 39997
- Enter my Invitation Code: Free Cigars

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames

When you sign up, try to use you BOTL ID or something similar if possible.

First tourney will be next Sunday at 7:30 pm CST.

I may be new to BOTL, but I do love some hold 'em. I'd love to be a part of this tourney.

A quick question on the buy in, do we need to provide 5 various premiums or can we vary it up? Ex: if I want to put up 2 cigars of one type, 2 of another, and 1 of another, would that be acceptable?

Also, how do we distribute the cigars once the tournament ends? Will there be a first place, second place, third place ranking or will it be winner take all?

When someone goes out, do they need to send their cigars off immediately or should they wait until the tourney ends? If they do need to send of their sticks immediately, to whom should they be sent?

Thanks in advance for answering these questions!

:ccool:

I may be new to BOTL, but I do love some hold 'em. I'd love to be a part of this tourney.

A quick question on the buy in, do we need to provide 5 various premiums or can we vary it up? Ex: if I want to put up 2 cigars of one type, 2 of another, and 1 of another, would that be acceptable?

Also, how do we distribute the cigars once the tournament ends? Will there be a first place, second place, third place ranking or will it be winner take all?

When someone goes out, do they need to send their cigars off immediately or should they wait until the tourney ends? If they do need to send of their sticks immediately, to whom should they be sent?

Thanks in advance for answering these questions!

:ccool:

Any premium cigars that you want to send is fine, variety is nice because the winner or winners might receive something that they haven't had before.

Payouts are;
1-4 players - 1 place
5-8 players - 2 places
9-15 players- 3 places
16-25 players- 4 places
and so on................