What's new

Poker

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I played poker last Saturday night for the first time in many years. I had no idea what was going on most of the time but I was in the company of good friends and smoking great cigars. I believe that beats a Royal Flush.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Allllllllllllllll-righty then! Bunch of activity here in the past few days.

Here's what I have as far as interested folks:
Wasch_24
Poni
Tedski
Hambo
Halon
Busto
Tobby4
WindowRx
Caudio51
Tubaman

That gives me 9 people who would be new sign-ups and msyelf and Halon who are already on Pacific. What I need is a PM from each of you who is interested letting me know you are in. We'll have to wait a bit until Tedski gets back, but I figure either Mid December, or right after the first of the year for the tournament so that everyone has plenty of notice. Once I have everyone confirmed, I'll get with Pacific and see about setting up a private Hold 'em Tournament. I'll keep the buy-in right around $20 if everyone is cool with that? You will be playing for 1rst-3rd place just like a normal online tourney, however there is more.

Each of you will need to sign-up to Pacific through my blog (outkicked.blogspot.com)which will award me a bonus. From that bonus, part of the money will be donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society while the other part will be used to purchase a box of cigars. You know...macanudos...white owls...something like that (just kidding!). That box will be up for grabs as well though I'll let everyone vote on how we do that (winner takes all, split between top three places, whatever). I will not be eligible for the box of cigars. If I win it, someone will be bombed.:devil:

So, you will need to be willing to sign up through my blog (outkicked.blogspot.com) for Pacific and make a deposit. I would recommend at least $30 as that will cover the entrance fee ($20) and any "juice" from the site (usually around $2 extra). However, as Pacific matches 25% of your deposit, you are better off putting as much in as you can handle (up to $400 as the match is only up to $100). I don't want to get into it on the open site, but feel free to ask me for details in the PM and I'll explain why this option is so much better.:dance:

OK...so...who's in?

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Beginner's luck's a powerful force! Seriously, think about the charity! For less than a fiver you get a chance at some nice smokes and you get the chance to trash-talk anyone you knock out of the tournament! HAHA