Votes: 72 40.2%
  • When the mood strikes me

Votes: 30 16.8%

• Total voters

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Sometimes you just have too.. you know when the temp changes so much.. nothing you can do

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
When needed.

I knew a chic that liked to be peed on..

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
It's tough not to when that warm water hits you first thing in the am.
And anyway ... it all ends up in the same place.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
And anyway ... it all ends up in the same place.
It's amazing how many people don't know that.

It's also amazing how many people think their toilet water supply is different than their tap water supply. They get disgusted when you tell them the water all comes from the same source...and a lot of times, they refuse to believe you. Yeah right, like the water company is going to pipe in special water for your toilet...hahaha

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got in the habbit of it with my stones...If I turned the show on, and sat in the back of the tub, I wouldn't have as far to fall when I passed out...

drew

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I read a poll once that said 70some percent of people admit to peeing in the shower regularly when the poll is anonymous and 98 percent of people say no when it's not.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
It's amazing how many people don't know that.

It's also amazing how many people think their toilet water supply is different than their tap water supply. They get disgusted when you tell them the water all comes from the same source...and a lot of times, they refuse to believe you. Yeah right, like the water company is going to pipe in special water for your toilet...hahaha
Some cities started to do that years back. The grand-parents live in San Antonio and I remember several years back seeing purple pipes laying all over the sides of the road. They took the water from where they dumped their waste and recycled it for toilet water and hose water. Really expensive to get the infrastructure up. At least that was what I was told at the time. I was probably in Junior High or starting High School.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Some cities started to do that years back. The grand-parents live in San Antonio and I remember several years back seeing purple pipes laying all over the sides of the road. They took the water from where they dumped their waste and recycled it for toilet water and hose water. Really expensive to get the infrastructure up. At least that was what I was told at the time. I was probably in Junior High or starting High School.
Purple pipes in Utah are used to supply secondary water (non-potable) to houses for irrigation.